Caring Ministry Team
Purpose: To develop and implement programs and activities which will foster growth in compassion and commitment in the congregation’s members, and to empower these members to be Christ’s caring heart and hands within the congregation as well as in the community beyond.
The duties of the Caring Ministry Team include:
- Keeping the ill and homebound in touch with the church, whether it be through cards or home visits.
- We bring meals to those who recently became ill, had surgery, had a loss in their family or are suffering with some type of crisis.
- Some of us are trained to give Holy Communion to shut-ins.
- We sponsor two Blood Drives a year.
- We do fundraising to help support Interfaith.
- We will be doing health and wellness talks and are seeking more health professionals to help with this.