Purpose: To plan, organize, maintain, upkeep and repair all church property and grounds.
Duties of the Property Ministry Team include:
- Plan and implement spring and fall workdays for exterior grounds and interior clean-up and general maintenance with volunteer help from congregation members.
- Plan and organize any additional workdays as needed for special events.
- Secure bids for major (capital) repairs/improvements to church properties.
- Purchase major equipment needed to maintain property.
- Follow and carry out development plan for landscaping of church properties and maintain church grounds.
- Establish and maintain on an annual basis an inventory of all property of the congregation.
- Review all church insurance policies.
- Budget for the expenses of the Property Ministry Team and monitor expenditures.