How can you share your Time, Talents, and Treasure at Trinity Lutheran Church?
- Worship Support: We are always in need of ushers, readers, communion assistants, altar guild, and greeters.
- Ministry Team Member: Most ministry teams meet monthly, and some coordinate recurring events.
- Teach: Our Christian Education Ministry Team needs teachers, substitute teachers, and Vacation Bible School teachers and helpers.
- Group Participant: A few possibilities include Sisters in Christ, ELCA Women, Sarah Circle, Dorcas Circle, and Diner’s Club. Joining a group is a great way to meet people and further your faith development.
- Music: If you sing or play a solo instrument, your talent can be used as part of the bell choir, senior choir, contemporary band, or special music.
- Facility upkeep: Regular grounds-keeping help and trades skills are always needed. Please contact the church office for more info.
- Technology: Our computer systems and social media need attention from knowledgeable individuals.
- Cooking/Baking/Kitchen Help: Participate in our annual Scandinavian Meatball Supper, or with recurring events such as fellowship hour, congregational potlucks, or funeral meals.
- Finance/Accounting/Auditing: Numbers expertise is needed on our Finance Ministry Team, Audit team, Endowment Committee, or Money Counting Teams. Additional positions like Accounts Payable Clerk and Treasurer rotate on a regular basis.
- Lead and Organize: From leading a ministry team to coordinating special events like the church picnic, we have many opportunities to use your skills.
- Give during worship: If you are in need of envelopes, please contact the church office.
- Automate your giving: Enroll in Simply Giving to have funds taken directly from your checking or savings account. Forms are located near the bulletin board in the narthex.
- Donate online: Click on the Paypal link to immediately transfer funds.
Trinity Lutheran Church offers many more ways to give of your time, talent, and treasure. A detailed list can be found on the time and talent form. Our financial commitment forms help our church leaders plan our budget from year to year.