How can you share your Time, Talents, and Treasure at Trinity Lutheran Church?
- Worship Support: We are always in need of ushers, readers, communion assistants, altar guild, and greeters.
- Ministry Team Member: Most ministry teams meet monthly, and some coordinate recurring events.
- Teach: Our Christian Education Ministry Team needs teachers, substitute teachers, and Vacation Bible School teachers and helpers.
- Group Participant: A few possibilities include Sisters in Christ, ELCA Women, Sarah Circle, Dorcas Circle, and Diner’s Club. Joining a group is a great way to meet people and further your faith development.
- Music: If you sing or play a solo instrument, your talent can be used as part of the bell choir, senior choir, contemporary band, or special music.
- Facility upkeep: Regular grounds-keeping help and trades skills are always needed. Please contact the church office for more info.
- Technology: Our computer systems and social media need attention from knowledgeable individuals.
- Cooking/Baking/Kitchen Help: Participate in our annual Scandinavian Meatball Supper, or with recurring events such as fellowship hour, congregational potlucks, or funeral meals.
- Finance/Accounting/Auditing: Numbers expertise is needed on our Finance Ministry Team, Audit team, Endowment Committee, or Money Counting Teams. Additional positions like Accounts Payable Clerk and Treasurer rotate on a regular basis.
- Lead and Organize: From leading a ministry team to coordinating special events like the church picnic, we have many opportunities to use your skills.
- Give during worship: If you are in need of envelopes, please contact the church office.
- Automate your giving: Enroll in Simply Giving to have funds taken directly from your checking or savings account. Forms are located near the bulletin board in the narthex.
- Donate online: Click on the Paypal link to immediately transfer funds.
Trinity Lutheran Church offers many more ways to give of your time, talent, and treasure. A detailed list can be found on the time and talent form. Our financial commitment forms help our church leaders plan our budget from year to year. All forms can be found on the counter under the Stewardship’s team section of the bulletin board in the narthex.