Teach. Learn. Care.
Trinity Lutheran Church is a family of God’s people, nourished by God through Word and Sacrament, through which the grace and love of Jesus Christ can flow into the world. We live out and proclaim God’s grace through prayer, praise, learning and service.
- Evangelism/Outreach: to lead people to the Lord.
- Unity: to cooperate in Christ’s mission and ministry with other Christians, both as individual believers and as a congregation.
- Invitation/Hospitality: to invite and welcome people into the full range of Trinity’s fellowship of faith.
- Concern: to increase our response to God in caring for others, for creation, and for the Gospel proclamation.
- To Be Alive in the Spirit: to deepen our Christian spirituality through prayer, praise, learning and service.